And it was an awesome experience.
I learned a total of 25 new dives with the help of Matt Scoggin and other head coaches from universities around the country. The main dives I learned were
- Forward 2 1/2 Tuck [1 Meter Springboard]
- Forward 2 1/2 Pike [3 Meter Springboard]
- Inward 1 1/2 Tuck [1 Meter Springboard]
- Back 1 1/2 with 1/2 twist [3 Meter Springboard]
- Forward Dive Pike [7 1/2 Meter Platform]
And I'm partially broken too. =] I jarred my back on an inward 1 1/2 from the 3 meter, cut my eyelid open in the lockerroom, and have giant bruises on my arms from my 2 1/2s on the 1 meter.
I got to meet Troy Dumais and Aaron Peirsol, along with other swimmers going to the Olympic Trials next week, and an olympic swimmer for Taiwan.
I missed day 2 of the Olympic Trials, but caught all the news and he announcement of the Olympic Trials later that week and today. Next major news I'll post here and I'll start back to normal. =D